Thank you for purchasing our 22 Prime Homekit!
Enjoy your very own Mixed Seafood at the comfort of your home. Cook it just the way you like it, or follow our recipe below!
- Seafood (Tuna, Salmon, Mahi-Mahi, Prawns)
- Compound Butter
- Seafood Marinade
- Truffle Cream Sauce
- Citrus Sauce
- Asparagus and Tomato
- Corn on the Cob
- Pilaf Rice
- Season the seafood with the ¾ of the seafood marinade.
- Heat the pan then add the remaining oil of the seafood marinade.
- Seared the skin side for 30 seconds, followed by the other side for 30 seconds.
- Separate the prawns. Set aside.
- Transfer the remaining seafood in a baking pan.
- Spread half of the compound butter on top of the seafood.
- Roast it for 5-7 minutes at 200° C.
- Remove the Salmon and Tuna, leaving the Mahi-Mahi to roast for another 3-5 minutes.
- Rest the seafood in a plate and spread the remaining butter on top.
- Reheat the side dishes on the pan or in the microwave.