Enjoy your very own USDA Prime Rib Eye at the comfort of your home. Cook it just the way you like it, or follow our recipe below!
- Rib Eye
- Olive Oil
- Spice Rub
- Pepper Sauce
- Truffle Potato Puree
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Béarnaise Sauce
- 22 Prime Steak Sauce
- Season the steak with the spice rub, and drizzle some olive oil.
- Heat the pan then add the remaining oil.
- Sear both sides for 1 minute per side.
- Transfer in a baking pan.
- Add half of the compound butter on top.
- Roast at your desired temperature.
- Rest the meat on a separate plate, and spread the remaining butter.
- Reheat the side dishes on the pan or in the microwave.