- Responsible for the daily management of the Human Resources Department regarding the implementation and administration of recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and training policies, practices, and procedures.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Represents the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the general manager.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable, and department budget.
- Ensures all new hire paperwork, benefits, performance appraisals, disciplinary action forms, and other pertinent personnel documents are filed appropriately and maintained by the company HR practices.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
Purchasing Assistant Manager
- Achieve timely and economical procurement of the property’s requirements of food and beverage, services, materials, and supplies at the requested quantity and quality at the right time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports or communicates relevant data and information to Management to help in the decision-making.
- Monitor purchasing performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made and collective action – if necessary – is taken.
- Sets performance goals of the Purchasing unit supportive and tailored to the overall goals of the Property.
- Builds purchasing capabilities and develops employees by providing periodic performance evaluations, performance feedback, and coaching; training and other developmental opportunities; Interprets and enforces company policies, rules and regulations to include safety and health, to enhance discipline, teamwork, and employee relations.
- Handle room and F&B inquiries in the most professional manner. Make a list of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel.
- Prepare and present sales proposals to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel. Proactively convert all inquiries to confirmed business.
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements. Serve as a middleman between the client and hotel operations.
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary.
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meets their specifications and needs.
- Oversee the booking and reservation of the space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement.
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time.
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately.
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties.
For further inquiries, just let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 7719-6773.