Savor life’s sweetest moments with a glass of premium delectable wine. In collaboration with Premium Wine Exchange, here are our top selections that would perfectly go well with 22 Prime‘s signature dishes.
- Zuccardi Malbec
- Best Winery of South America and the World: Zuccardi Valle de Uco
- Excellent Malbec suitable for either being a companion with full on meal or enjoyed on its own. Dark cherry notes, dark bitter chocolate. But yet lighter than expected
- Zuccardi Torrontes
- Salinity and minerality and a wide range of fruit on the nose. Crisp, high acidity, medium alcohol and extended finish. Grapefruit, cut hay, white flowers with medium acidity and a lingering finish.
- Vina Aquitania Carmenere
- This is a joint venture between Chile and France, their old vines of Bordeaux origin.
- This wine has an intense deep purple color. On the nose ripe red fruits, toffee and soft hints of pepper which are unique to Carmenere
- Calera Pinot Noir
- Calera is one of the pioneering Pinot Noir winery specialists of the New World
- A tangy plum aroma meets turned soil on the rustic and rugged nose of this appellation blend by the historic winery, now owned by Duckhorn. The turned earth component shows on the palate as well, with additional flavors of thyme, dried sage, plum and baked sour cherry.
- Chapoutier Croze Hermitage
- The vineyards of Crozes-Hermitage surround the great Hermitage hill, and are entirely cultivated under organic practices with 25 year old vineyards
- Chapoutier owns some of the most famous plots in the Rhône, including 34 hectares within the tiny Hermitage appellation. This collection of highly sought after wines is coined “Selections Parcellaires”.
- Chapoutier Belleruche
- Chapoutier’s Belleruche Rouge (Red) is made from roughly 80% Grenache (the grape variety used primarily in Châteauneuf-du-Pape to the south) and 20% Syrah (the grape used to make the Rhône valley’s most famous red wines in Côte Rôtie, Crozes Hermitage, Hermitage, and St Joseph to the north)
Available daily at The Lounge at 22 Prime from 5 – 10 pm. The Lounge is located at 22 Prime, 22nd floor Discovery Suites. 25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City.