Avoid the hassle of going out of town and take advantage of a quiet city staycation this Easter.
A fun and EGG-citing experience awaits you at Discovery Suites.
Luxuriate in a wide array of food and beverage offers combined with irresistible suite
deals for a quick family summer getaway in the city.
|Room Type||Easter Package||Overnight|
|Junior Suite Deluxe||PHP 11,000 nett||PHP 4,888 nett|
|Junior Suite Premier||PHP 11,000 nett||PHP 4,888 nett|
|One-Bedroom Suite||PHP 16,500 nett||PHP 6,888 nett|
Note: Nett rates are inclusive of 12% VAT, 10% service charge, and 0.75% local tax.
Easter Package Inclusions:
- Breakfast for 2 persons only
- High-speed internet access
- 15% Discount on food and beverage (Room service & Dine-in)
- Access to the fitness center and swimming pool (subject to government guidelines at the time of stay)
- Filipino snacks for two (2) persons from 2 PM to 4 PM at Restaurant 5, April 15 and 16
- Exclusive for 1-bedroom PHP 16,500 nett package: Easter Sunday Brunch for two (2) persons
from 11 AM to 2 PM at 22 Prime, April 17
- On April 17, guests under this package may either take the regular breakfast buffet (6 AM to 10 AM)
or Brunch (11 AM to 2 PM)
- Access to children’s long weekend activities for ages 4-12 on April 14 to 16 (in-house guests only, max of 2 kids)
- Easter surprise for the kids on Easter morning
Delight in a special Steak Brunch at 22 Prime from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Rate is at PHP 3,000 nett per person inclusive of UNLIMITED servings of soup, salad, USDA Ribeye Steak, scrumptious side dishes &dessert and free-flow of juices and coffee.Book a table
Discovery Suites’ culinary team whipped up just the perfect offers to get you through Lent without sacrificing the taste and quality needed for physical and spiritual nourishment. It might come as a surprise to many that
22 Prime, one of the best steakhouses in the city, serves delicious lent-friendly meals for guests who want to take a break from its mouth-watering steaks.
The Spaghetti Prawns and Crispy Salmon Fillet served with Nori Potato Purée, Asparagus, Roasted Cauliflower and Wasabi Cream are not to be missed in the list. For group dining, the Grilled Mixed Seafood Platter has always been a hit. These lent-friendly meals are available for dine-in at 22 Prime, in-room dining, and takeout/delivery.View Menu
For Fully-vaccinated Guests:
Fully-vaccinated adults are required to present proof of vaccination upon check-in. Children 18 years old and below are exempted from presenting negative RT-PCR, Saliva or Antigen test results.
For Unvaccinated/ Partially-vaccinated Guests:
Unvaccinated/ partially-vaccinated adults are required to present a negative RT-PCR, Saliva or Antigen test result upon check-in, conducted within 48 hours prior to arrival. Children 18 years old and below are exempted from presenting negative RT-PCR, Saliva or Antigen test results.
All guests are reminded to wear their face masks while face shields and registration through contact tracing applications are voluntary. Temperature check at the main entrance and physical social distancing will be implemented.