Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Responsible for the consistent implementation of the established operation, repair, and maintenance of the property.
- Licensed Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
- Experience in the hotel and/or related industry is an advantage but not required
Assistant Manager level; Responsible for maintaining and controlling all revenue documents of the Hotel.
- Preferably a CPA, but is not required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Income Auditor
Responsible for planning, organizing and supervising all activities of the stewarding team in relation to F&B Operations.
- Certificate in Food & Beverage Service
- With relevant work experience in the Hospitality Industry, preferrably in F&B
Send your resume with cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.