The search for the Golden Egg is on this coming Easter at Discovery Suites Manila. If you’ve already signed up, or are planning to, here’s everything you need to know.
- The Golden Easter Egg Hunt will come about on Easter Sunday, 1 April 2018, 9:00 AM at Discovery Suites’ 36th floor Garden.
- It’s open and FREE for children ages 4 to 12 of guests who booked our Easter 3-night Stay Package. Guests who book this offer are entitled to 2 tickets to the Golden Easter Egg Hunt, and 1 ticket for a chaperone or guardian to accompany the kids.
- If you wish to join the Golden Easter Egg Hunt, book your 3-night Stay through this button:
4. Here’s how the Golden Easter Egg Hunt will take place:
- All kids assemble at the Easter Kiddie Breakfast Buffet where the Game Master will be waiting.
- Everyone heads up to the 36th floor garden where they will be collecting as many hidden eggs as they can, with each egg bearing a sweet surprise inside.
- There is one (1) Golden Egg hidden in the garden. The one who finds and brings it to the game master gets a special prize.
- All the eggs and treats that everyone collects are theirs to bring home.
5. After the Golden Easter Egg Hunt, guests may opt to attend the Easter Sunday Mass at Magellan function room on the 41st floor of Discovery Suites, and then have a hearty family lunch at 22 Prime.
Discovery Suites would like to thank La Filipina, Pascual Creamy Delight, JellyVit, Potchi, Frutos Chewy Candy, Champi, and Toptop, for making the Golden Easter Egg Hunt possible.