It’s a brand new year, how many of last year’s resolutions have you achieved? Say hello to a brand new you with these 5 simple but achievable resolutions you can follow this year.
- Eat Right. What you feed your body affects your overall health. Eating right does not mean starving yourself, but keeping track of what your food contains, and where it comes from. Often, the right kind of food contains more nutrients and less calories than an equal serving of the contrary. So eat in normal amounts, but of the right kind. Keep enough fiber, protein, carbs, fat, vitamins, minerals, and water in your system and you’ll be surprised of the benefits your body will experience.Try: Light and Healthy selections at 22 Prime.
- Get Fit. Working out has been proven to improve stress and energy levels, memory, and overall health. Now although working out may be easier said than done, with the proper program and motivation, it shouldn’t be distressing. Consult with a physical trainer and have a special workout program tailor-made for you. Visit: Balance Lifestyle and Fitness Club, with top-of-the-line exercise equipment and experienced physical trainers.
- Sleep Better. The effects of good sleep goes a long way. Increased concentration, efficiency, mood, and even metabolism all follow a good night’s sleep. Soft pillows, a comfy bed, or a spacious room, what does it take for you to sleep well? Know your preferences and start sleeping better.Enjoy: the luxury of space and comfort at Discovery Suites Manila
- Spend More Time with Family and Friends. Always missed reunions that conflict your schedule? Plot them ahead of time instead of inserting them into your calendar last minute. Book that flight for year-end, or even just reserve that table for Sunday evening. Not only will they appreciate your initiative, but they will certainly be pleased with your presence.Dine: 22 Prime Steakhouse
- Balance Work and Life. Achieving a perfect balance between work and life can be tricky, but by setting your priorities and managing your time, you should be on the right track. Stay on the grind and at the top of your game on weekdays. Come weekend, find time to go grocery shopping, watch a movie, or cook a delicious meal.Do: a cook-up in an en suite kitchen at Discovery Suites Manila
New year’s resolutions don’t have to be grand. What matters is the result. So start working on your goals today, and with constant will-power, each day you’ll be a step closer to that brand new you.