We would like to remind you about the following before you fly.
- Register on the Electronic Case Investigation Form (e-CIF) and secure a unique QR code that will be presented to OSS (One Stop Shop) upon arrival in the Philippines.
- Print a copy of the hotel’s confirmation letter that also has to be presented at the airport.
- Download and register through the TRAZE Contact Tracing Application, and present your unique Traze QR code for scanning at the airport.
- Prepare Php 4,000 in cash, which will be used to pay for your RT-PCR test. Scheduling and payment will be done at the airport, while the swab test will be conducted on the 6th day of your quarantine.
- For guests without pre-arranged airport pick-up (through the hotel), prepare additional cash to avail of the airport’s transportation services.
- Fill-up the following e-forms to ease up the hotel check-in process.*
*Note: The registration card must still be signed upon arrival at the hotel, and a few questions will still be asked with regard to your health information.
For detailed information on the Operational Guidelines for the processing of arriving Non-OFWs/ROFs and Foreign Nationals, please click here.
AT DISCOVERY SUITES MANILA
- Guests are required to wear face masks and face shields, and observe social distancing and proper hand hygiene at all times.
- All guests are required to Register through the PasigPass website and present your unique PasigPass QR code for scanning at the hotel entrance, in compliance with the Pasig City ordinance for business establishments and public transportation
- Accomplish the necessary contact-tracing and health declaration forms within the hotel premises, as a requirement of the Department of Health.
To review our house rules while in quarantine, please click here.